Am I Eligible?
Checking eligibility is easy. Use the VFW eligibility listing, which lists campaign
periods and authorized service medals, to determine eligibility for membership.

If an applicant claims entitlement to a medal not shown on the individual's
separation papers, that person may request verification and correction of records
by submitting a
Standard Form 180, (Request Pertaining to Military Records).
Form 180 also may be used to replace lost separation documents.
VFW Post 3256